- This event has passed.
Inaugural LGBTQI+ Fellowship Gathering: Roles & The Spiritual Path
October 10, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PDT
To join, click here and fill out the registration form. Make sure to select the “LGBTQIA Fellowship” option.
Join in loving community at the inaugural meeting of the LGBTQ+ Fellowship. In this session, we will become acquainted with one another while examining and celebrating the journey of roles to souls in our respective incarnations. Which roles do you celebrate? Which present challenges? How do you inhabit your roles on the spiritual path?
In this 90-minute fellowship meeting, we will meditate, connect, listen, and share. We will be joined by Ram Charan who will share insight on this topic through personal stories from his path through the teachings of Ram Dass and Maharaj-ji. We will cap the evening off with a vibrational boost via a mini virtual kirtan.
The LGBTQ+ Ram Dass Satsang’s mission is to cultivate loving awareness and heart connections in a community of kindred souls. We celebrate our unity in the full spectrum of gender and sexuality in and from a space of supportive openness.
- Create a refuge of satsang for LGBTQ+ individuals through the teachings of Maharaji and Ram Dass
- Promote inclusive transcendence and self-acceptance of our human incarnation as members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Explore the intersection of seva/service & the spectrum of gender and sexuality
- Hold a space for exploring being LGBTQ+ from the perspective of consciousness
- Have a place to have a voice and be a valued part of the community
- Remove barriers from LGBTQ+ identities within the spiritual world
- Help to generate a shift within the collective consciousness through awakening