- This event has passed.
LGBTQI+ FELLOWSHIP GATHERING: FAMILY IN ALL FORMS
December 12, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PST
Join in loving community at the meeting of the LGBTQ+ Fellowship. Together we will explore perspectives on chosen, inherited, and spiritual families. This session will include guided meditation, breakout room discussion, and kirtan, all in connection to the teachings of Ram Dass on family. How can we use our familial relationships to get free?
The LGBTQ+ Ram Dass Satsang’s mission is to cultivate loving awareness and heart connections in a community of kindred souls. We celebrate our unity in the full spectrum of gender and sexuality in and from a space of supportive openness.
- Create a refuge of satsang for LGBTQ+ individuals through the teachings of Maharaji and Ram Dass
- Promote inclusive transcendence and self-acceptance of our human incarnation as members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Explore the intersection of seva/service & the spectrum of gender and sexuality
- Hold a space for exploring being LGBTQ+ from the perspective of consciousness
- Have a place to have a voice and be a valued part of the community
- Remove barriers from LGBTQ+ identities within the spiritual world
- Help to generate a shift within the collective consciousness through awakening