You know the place!
That moment in your day when you suddenly realize you’re in the flow of life - operating from a sense of ease, connection, and life-affirming presence and everything seems to have a soft, warm glow. You feel nourishment, joy and gratitude. Then, as all moments do, it passes, and you return back to an often painful cycle of fear, grasping, and polarization.
Deep down, you know there must be another way to exist in your daily life.
We know that Ram Dass lived from a place of heartfulness more often than not. And we also know that most of the time living this way is easier said than done – but it’s totally possible for every single one of us.
You see, this heart-space that Ram Dass existed in was not an accident, it was the result of five decades of courage and dedication to two seemingly paradoxical practices - to love everyone and to tell the truth.
But what does heartfulness mean? It suggests using your everyday life as a practice space for loving awareness. It's tending to your own sense of wonder, awe, and appreciation while holding compassion for others. It’s cultivating generosity of spirit, giving others and your own heart your full attention, being truthful in your relationships even when it’s hard, and radiating sympathetic joy for those around you - regardless of whether or not you’ll reap the benefits of their accomplishments.
In this four-week course, Ram Dass' Yoga of Heartfulness, you will learn how to integrate wisdom from Bhakti, secular, and inter-spiritual traditions into your daily life as an antidote to division, polarity, and tension.
You will follow in Ram Dass' footsteps by learning how to revive your heart and, in the process, help to germinate goodness in the hearts of others. Not in a "phony holy” or “spiritual bypassing” way, but by authentically embracing your humanity while simultaneously tapping into the abiding space of loving awareness that is your true nature.
In this 4-week course, you will...
- Learn accessible, approachable practices and methods that will help you integrate spirituality into your every day life - creating more ease.
- Begin to heal the patterns that keep you stuck in suffering
- Show compassion to yourself and others in the face of adversity
- Invite more flow, ease, lightness, and peace to your life
- Nurture your heart during unsettling times
- Identify spiritual bypass in your own life
- Navigate difficult emotions and people in your life
- Step fully into "loving awareness" with archival Ram Dass teachings