3rd Annual Ram Dass Legacy Maui Retreat
November 29 @ 6:00 pm - December 4 @ 12:00 pm PST
Love Serve Remember Foundation invites you to join us for the 3rd Annual Ram Dass Legacy Maui Retreat at the Napili Kai Beach Resort.
This popular perennial gathering offers an optimum opportunity to “retreat” from one’s day-day habits/routines and enjoy a conducive environment for rest, relaxation, silence, reflection, contemplation and meditation.
This year’s Retreat will Feature:
- 5 nights of Kirtan with Krishna Das & Friends
- Dharma Talks & Meditations with Jack Kornfield, Trudy Goodman-Kornfield and Mirabai Bush
- Insight and Ancient Wisdom teachings from Annie Lamott & Spring Washam
- Aloha in Action with Lei’ohu Ryder & Maydeen ‘Īao
- Chanting Hanuman Chalisas with Nina Rao & Friends
- LIVE Podcast with Be Here Now Network Founder Raghu Markus & Duncan Trussell
- Early Morning Silent Sitting Meditation Sessions
- Daily Movement Programs – Qigong or Hatha Yoga
It also offers the opportunity to meet like-minded community and join in satsang / sangha to support each other’s endeavors towards spiritual development through the practices offered at the Retreat.
The Resort sits on an idyllic oceanfront West Maui property that offers a great getaway from your daily life, without compromising convenience, with epic sunsets, nearby nature walking trails and ocean swims that include snorkeling with exotic reef fish & turtles.
Registration includes delicious, healthy vegetarian-focused meals. Fresh fish or chicken options will be made available during most lunches and dinners and eggs are served every morning with breakfast. The meals include vegan and gluten-free options as well. Meals are prepared on-site, by the award-winning The Sea House Restaurant.
THIS RETREAT IS FULLY SUPPORTED BY FULL TIME Napili Kai Beach Resort / Sea House Restaurant STAFF & DEDICATED LSRF STAFF / Long Time Ram Dass Maui Volunteers
NO WORK-TRADE / NO VOLUNTEERS / NO SCHOLARSHIP / NO SLIDING SCALE
THANK YOU for YOUR UNDERSTANDING