- This event has passed.
LGBTQ+ Satsang: Many Forms of the Divine Mother
May 8 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDT
Join the LGBTQ+ Satsang this Mother’s Day to explore the different facets of the mother through the teachings of Ram Dass. The Divine Mother, the Goddess, has many dimensions. In the broadest sense consciousness and energy. At one point Maharaji said, “See everything as the Mother and you will know God.” What was he talking about? Seeing your mother in everything? These are just a few of the questions we will be delving into during our May Satsang meeting. Hope to see you there!
For those who identify as LGBTQ+.
LGBTQ+ Satsang Mission Statement
The LGBTQ+ Ram Dass Satsang’s mission is to cultivate loving awareness and heart connections in a community of kindred souls. We celebrate our unity in the full spectrum of gender and sexuality in and from a space of supportive openness.
- Create a refuge of satsang for LGBTQ+ individuals through the teachings of Maharaj-ji and Ram Dass
- Promote inclusive transcendence and self-acceptance of our human incarnation as members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Explore the intersection of seva/service & the spectrum of gender and sexuality
- Hold a space for exploring being LGBTQ+ from the perspective of consciousness
- Have a place to have a voice and be a valued part of the community
- Remove barriers from LGBTQ+ identities within the spiritual world
- Help to generate a shift within the collective consciousness through awakening
To register, sign up for the Ram Dass Fellowship, and check “LGBTQIA Fellowship” under the Fellowship Group Options. You will be added to the mailing list and will receive links prior to the event.