- This event has passed.
LGBTQ+ Satsang: Divine Mother & the Teachings of Siddhi Ma
May 16 @ 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm PDT
“Since the time that Maharaji left His body, He started manifesting more and more through Siddhi Ma’s transmission. She conveyed the love that Maharaji is; she was an extension of that unconditional love. We in the satsang will throw off our attachments and meet Her in Her true self, the Soul. For those that felt protected by Her, that protection will continue. We all remain under Her umbrella of Grace.” – Ram Dass
Join us in fellowship as we explore and celebrate the presence and teachings of Siddhi Ma, a great yogini who served at the feet of Maharaj-ji and carried forth his legacy of supreme love. Celebrated as a saint by many, and a great inspiration to Ram Dass, Siddhi Ma embodied acts of service through graceful nonattachment and absolute devotion to the path of love.
A spirited gathering honoring our queer fellowship community, this event will include meditation, social discussion time, and kirtan.
For those who identify as LGBTQ+.
LGBTQ+ Satsang Mission Statement
The LGBTQ+ Ram Dass Satsang’s mission is to cultivate loving awareness and heart connections in a community of kindred souls. We celebrate our unity in the full spectrum of gender and sexuality in and from a space of supportive openness.
- Create a refuge of satsang for LGBTQ+ individuals through the teachings of Maharaj-ji and Ram Dass
- Promote inclusive transcendence and self-acceptance of our human incarnation as members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Explore the intersection of seva/service & the spectrum of gender and sexuality
- Hold a space for exploring being LGBTQ+ from the perspective of consciousness
- Have a place to have a voice and be a valued part of the community
- Remove barriers from LGBTQ+ identities within the spiritual world
- Help to generate a shift within the collective consciousness through awakening
To register, sign up for the Ram Dass Fellowship, and check “LGBTQIA Fellowship” under the Fellowship Group Options. You will be added to the mailing list and will receive monthly invitations to events.