- This event has passed.
LGBTQ+ Satsang – PRIDE: A Spiritual Celebration!
June 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDT
“Whatever I am, I just am, and from inside that allows me to be at home in the universe.” -Ram Dass
Join us for a spirited gathering to honor our queer fellowship community. This event will include meditation, social discussion time, and kirtan. We welcome you to decorate yourself and/or your Zoom background to reflect your own personal Pride style. Please feel free to bring a story, excerpt, or teaching to share with the satsang, that connects you to or reflects your queer spiritual experience.
For those who identify as LGBTQ+.
LGBTQ+ Satsang Mission Statement
The LGBTQ+ Ram Dass Satsang’s mission is to cultivate loving awareness and heart connections in a community of kindred souls. We celebrate our unity in the full spectrum of gender and sexuality in and from a space of supportive openness.
- Create a refuge of satsang for LGBTQ+ individuals through the teachings of Maharaj-ji and Ram Dass
- Promote inclusive transcendence and self-acceptance of our human incarnation as members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Explore the intersection of seva/service & the spectrum of gender and sexuality
- Hold a space for exploring being LGBTQ+ from the perspective of consciousness
- Have a place to have a voice and be a valued part of the community
- Remove barriers from LGBTQ+ identities within the spiritual world
- Help to generate a shift within the collective consciousness through awakening
To register, sign up for the Ram Dass Fellowship, and check “LGBTQIA Fellowship” under the Fellowship Group Options. You will be added to the mailing list and will receive links prior to the event.