Women’s Satsang: The Bindu of Mā with Nubia Teixeira
August 21 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PDT
There is a way of perceiving spirituality and mapping our lives from a focal point (Bindu) of devotion to our Divine Mother (Mā). There is a way of building our daily live’s mandala, from that ‘Bindu of Mā’, into the beauty that we want to bring to our owns lives, and to the lives of others.In this gathering, Nubia will guide us on a simple way of humbly approaching Her fortress and devotionally taking refuge under Her shelter. Jai Mā
Author, yogini, teacher trainer, and Odissi dancer, Nubia Teixeira has devoted herself to teaching different aspects of yoga for over 30 years. Perceiving yoga as a healing art, Nubia’s refinement and unique style overflows with sacred meaning and heartfelt inspiration.
Women’s Satsang Mission Statement
The Women’s Satsang has been formed to help cultivate heart connection and allyship among people within the Ram Dass Community who identify as women, whether cis gender, non-conforming, or non-binary women. As an autonomous group, our purpose is
- to deepen into the teachings of Ram Dass and Neem Karoli Baba from a female perspective
- to foster connection and mutual empowerment within the Ram Dass Community, and
- bring forward the wisdom of women for the benefit of all beings and the earth.
Our Values include:
- Honoring relationality and inclusivity
- Allowing for ambiguity and mystery
- Celebrating the light as well as the dark, embodiment as well as ascension
- Blessing the web of interbeing that connects us all
- Respecting people over performances
To register, sign up for the Ram Dass Fellowship, and check “Women’s Fellowship” under the Fellowship Group Options. You will be added to the mailing list and will receive links prior to the event.